Do you love to tinker with toys? Are you great with kids? Then we have a cool job for you!
The BuildStation, a new concept in children’s play and education, is opening soon at the Mall at Rockingham Park in Salem, New Hampshire. The Build Station is a unique hands-on science/technology learning experience and toy retailer featuring K’nex, LEGO and Uberstix toys. Guests at the Build Station come to enjoy interactive exhibits, build stations, challenges and competitions in a science fair like atmosphere.
We have the following immediate openings, with flexible schedules:
Supervisor duties will include:
- Lead a team of 3-4 associates in the operation of the store
- Model and assist Associates with above duties and responsibilities
- Build and nurture positive team spirit
- Open and close the Build Station
Associate duties will include:
- Create an exceptional experience for guests of all ages
- Support and encourage creative/imaginative play
- Handle retail sales
- Receive and stock merchandise
- Keep store clean and organized
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education RequiredPrefer candidates with background in science, technology, engineering, math, art, education or museum studies.
- Minimum High school diploma (some college preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Creative and curious mind
- Knack for working with children
- Retail experience
- Experience working with kids
- Camp experience, education/teaching experience, museum experience
- Art/Graphics/Media experience
Interested parties should send resume and/or statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.